Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, June 25, 2010

Daily Tip: Things always revert back to bad if you don't keep up your end


Sad to say after 2 weeks of clean kitchen bliss, the kitchen is now a pigsty once again!
I have been really busy lately with work - my husband too.
Now I have my work cut out for me on a Friday night.
Clean the kitchen sink.
Here is a parody cynically-styled song I created about just that.  Enjoy it you with the clean sinks and polished countertops, and those like me, who have to wade through messes!!!

I wound up doing the dishes tonight..yay!  (well, most of them!)


Have a wonderful weekend!
Peace,
Amy Zents
Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment