Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, June 18, 2010

Daily Tip: the superslim superstars know a key to trimness is an active lifestyle!

Do you need to trim down some?
Here is the solution I have found, from recent personal experience.
Although I am not a superslim superstar, I have tried to follow their formula for getting trim and maintaining the benefits I have reaped so far.
I've been trying to keep really busy by walkingeating salads, cleaning the house, writing poetry, creating my daily PicSay Comic, updating my fashion blog, being a radio DJteaching music and posting links on Twitter , catching up with others on face book and posting photos on Twitgoo.
Most of all, I've been trying to use my sound alarm clock (the roar of the seaside,) to go to sleep.  I have also been turning the TV off, and not drinking tea before bed so as to get a good night's sleep.
The results are, since 2 weeks ago, I have trimmed from a size 14 to a size 12!
To summarzie:
Stay active, get good sleep, exercise, and eat healthy. 
The result?  Feel better than ever!
Although, because of my ADHD, I still have a huge room for improvement with personal organization, network building, staying in touch with family and friends, being less anxious about junk, and trying to cut back on eating junk food, I think that getting proper sleep and exercise has been a big stress-reducer. 
Also, I've found keeping busy and eating more healthy foods helps me feel less sluggish.
Less TV-watching gets me off my butt, therefore reducing the fat-load on my bod because I used to always eat a lot in front of the telly.
Therefore, like all the superslim superstars know: Get busy and Get happy!
Peace,
Amy Z


Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment