Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Tip: No Kidding! The Comeback Kid is always a winner! or There would be no AFTER, if there were no Before


The Comeback Kid is always a winner! or There would be no AFTER, if there were no Before!

I think I am a fan of "Fractured Fairy Tales," by looking at the headings of my blog postings lately!  Remember FFT on the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show?
I loved watching Fractured Fairy Tales!
Now, what is my point about the Comeback Kid?
Well, with ADD/ADHD the biggest room in the world we have, is the ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!
There are so many tasks we fall behind on, forget to do, or basically overlook due to poor memories, poor motivation and overall poor self-control!
So, what one thing is it you think you want to focus on doing this week?
My one thing is to really clean the kitchen!
And next week it is the dining room.
I was halfway through giving the kitchen a good clean up, and on the way to organizing it, when I got distracted by a hundred other things in life, and now I need to get back on track.
Really, there are SO MANY THINGS I HAVE TO DO! 
It is literally mind-boggling!
But, I must start in one corner and that corner is the kitchen.
So, I have given myself until Friday to do it.
Have a great one!
Amy Zents

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment