Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Daily Tip: Suffering alone may be countered with a boost from fun and blogging!

I don't know what happened.  Maybe it was from all the walking yesterday, but today I was housebound and in bed nearly the entire day.  When it got time to teach I was up and at 'em, frenetic and crabby.  I made supper for my husband and none for myself.
I walked the dogs this morning and then took them with me in the truck this evening to drop off some videos. 
I think A.D.H.D causes me to behave bi-polar (well, almost!)
Ah well, hopefully, the weather will get nicer this weekend.  It seems the gray, windy weather brings me down too!
I upgraded my Ninetendo DSi today.
It made me feel a lot better.  You can check out my blog about my Pokemon game I love to play called HeartGold at http://journeyofdailyliving.blogspot.com/
It has a photo of my new DsiXL.
Revealing my angst in this blog to you is the biggest boost to me!
Thanks for reading.
Peace,
Amy Zents

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment