Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday, April 26, 2010

Daily Tip: Thank goodness short-attention spans, er, sometimes

I found out my husband ordered a gift for his daughter and the company sent her 2 Xbox game systems when she only wants one!
You know how these things are.  You put in your online order, and for some unknown reason the lines of communication get crossed, and someone thinks 1 person wants 2 Xbox systems and sends them out.
I began fuming about the problem and decided to try and get my mind off of it.
Happily, I was able to, until just now, when I related it to you.
Now I am angry all over again.
The good thing is if you have ADD/ADHD you can find some simple diversion to change your train of thought.
I was listening to some good female singers on YouTube tonight to inspire me for our next upcoming gig.
I found a delightful duet on YouTube of Debbie Harry and Kermit the Frog singing the Rainbow Connection.
So, all was not lost.
Hopefully, things with the Xboxes can and will get ironed out.
Peace,
Amy Zents


Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment