Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Daily Tip: Take time to care for your car, they're your wheels man!!

OK.  I feel proud to announce I finally got the oil changed in our family truck.
We enjoy the truck.  It was bought for winter driving safety and for the dogs to get carted around in happy style.
I put off changing the oil, and felt guilty and worried about it every day that passed over the mileage/time limit (you know what I mean-the sticker, that tells you when it's time to change your oil.)
So, I bit the bullet.  I phoned New Ulm Tire, and brought the car in at 830am this morning and had the oil changed.
Now, I can heave a sigh of relief.  For security reasons, I cleaned out the truck yesterday.  I don't like to leave valuables like my GPS or tools and such in the vehicle, so now the truck is cleaned out as well.
The next thing is to take it through the car wash and vacuum it out.
If you have a vehicle and you have ADD/ADHD, don't disregard your wheels.
You need them and if you are nice to your "wheels," they will be nice to YOU!
Peace,
Amy

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment