Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday, April 19, 2010

Daily Tip: There is a plethora of free YouTube videos to help you succeed

I made the choice recently to focus on getting myself to bed around ten, so I could rise at 6am when my husband gets home from work.  For the past few days, I have been successful.
The dogs and myself have been up early and dog-tired by 10pm or 10:30pm, and my husband has been delighted that I am up so early to spend a little extra time with him before he has to go to bed.
A devotee of self-help books, I own David Allen's book, "Getting things done," and Julie Morgenstern's book on, "Making Work work for you," and "Getting Organized," but I never really got the gist of any of it until I watched these authors, along with others like Timothy Robbins, Jim Rohn and Steven Covey talk about successful self-management and other important leadership qualities on YouTube.
So, maybe this will help you to know this:  You can enjoy an enormous amount of encouragement and professional advice for free online, and in video at YouTube.  Along with the printed page it is a lot more enjoyable to me to understand what these authors are trying to say in their books when I hear and see the authors on video.
Peace,
Amy Zents

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment