Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday, April 12, 2010

Daily Tip: No-brainers can be a bear

Confusion defined my day yesterday.  Confusion as to how to travel to Gibbon, MN.  I was supposed to go to the polka party and I thought I knew how to get there.  Unfortunately, a trip that was about 30 minutes away took me 1 1/2 hours because something I thought I knew was NOT right.  I kept up highway 15 and forgot to turn left at 212.
I just kept going straight.  I finally figured out where I had to turn, but it taught me that I need to ask the RIGHT people (people who I trust, and don't wish me to fail) in advance of the journey.
I asked someone at work the right way, but he did not really care to inform me of the correct direction and I suffered the consequences of his lack of detail.
Ah well, it was NOT his responsibility, it was mine.  From now on, I will research in advance, on my own and with trustworthy friends the things I need to know in advance of a journey.
Peace,
Amy Zents
Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment