Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Daily Tip: Take back your power!


There is a saying by Denis Waitley, "There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
One of my goals yesterday was to be in bed by 10pm so I might rise early and get more done during my peak energy hours which are generally in the morning.
Last night I was in bed around 1030pm and I woke up this morning around 7:17am.  I used to be very sleep-deprived because of my TV and Internet addictions.
Now, I am becoming more in touch with the power of sleep to help me cope with ADHD.
Sleep helps people, and the sleep drivers in you supersede anything you might want in your mind.
What I mean is this.  You may say you want 7 hours of sleep, but if your sleep drivers decide you need 8 or 9 hours sleep to function well, then you ought to obey your body's sleep requirements (or sleep drivers) for maximum benefits.
Is there anything you want to change?  Or are you content with complaining?
You be the judge.  Take back your power now!  Make the choice that will make you happy.
PAY THE PRICE!
Peace,
Amy Zents


Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment