Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday, February 1, 2010

Daily Tip: TV, Twitter and List-making

Yesterday all it felt like was that the majority of my hours were filled with watching TV and social-networking. Not a good strategy when the living room is turning into a dump and the kitchen is becoming a hot mess.
So, today i decided I would limit my time spent visiting online and watching TV. I need to try and follow the master list I created outlining my mandatory responsibilities and general daily schedule. Then I need to pick and choose the most pressing priorities and write them down and do them.
Perhaps it is a passion, or an obsession, but a lot of ADHD'ers, including myself love to make lists. Now, a list can keep you organized, and it really doesn't need to be electronically-generated, the back of an old envelope will do.
Try to keep your list short and concise. Then get the gratifying pleasure of checking off your accomplishments, or not. You decide.
A little list can go a long way in making you a great success.
Peace.
Til tomorrow, I remain, yours truly,
Amy Zents
© Amalia Zents
Check out my song, "A.D.D. Blues," available at CD baby, and sample all my band, Molly and Sonny Boy's original homemade numbers on our latest album, Rhythm 'N Blues Grass.
http://cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment