Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday, February 15, 2010

Daily Tip: Use your imagination to make your ADHD less intrusive

What is something I always advocate if you are like me and have attention-deficit?  The answer is to simplify your life.  How can you and I do this?  Use your imagination to make your ADHD less intrusive.  Sometimes, though not always, looking at a worst-case scenario can be just the wake-up call to spur me to action.  I think about where I would like to be in the future, say 3-5 years from now, and wonder what I should do to make my reality a better place to be.  How you live your life is entirely your own business.  You do not have to restrict yourself to the point of being miserable, but if you find ways and means to apprecate all the good things that matter to you, it might light the way to happier times.
What is it you need to be happy?  Is more space?  Less worry?  More attention?  Less criticism?  It is vital you find out all the things that you need and want to make your life the best one it can be!  Remember Life in NOT a dress rehearsal.  Be a star, and shine on!
Cya,
Amy Zents

© Amalia Zents 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment