Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Daily Tip: Face unpleasant tasks with a cheerful sound and #CelebrityADHDSUnday

There is an old saying, "It takes a heap of living to build a home," and it is always time to clean my heap.
But the motivation is what it takes to do the work.
I used to mind the work as being tedious, odious and hateful. But, that's not important now since I have my iPod touch and Old Time Radio.
I find that I can do chores with the mp3 player.
If I want to clean up and need to get cracking, I choose a fun story to listen to from a number of downloads that are free on iTunes podcasts.
So, now I will do like I say, and sweep the kitchen, do dishes and make the bed while listening to "My Friend Irma."
I love stories, and I learn a lot too.
Some people like to listen to music as a motivator to clean, that is OK too.
Whatever it takes to make your home a gorgeous place is well worth it.
I didn't watch TV last night, and that was great.
I also spent another 60 minutes at the local gym working out.
My daily gratitude is regarding my iPod Touch. I am grateful to have such a great toy that I can use to get lost in stories and song, and it is a great backup to my smartphone.  When my phone is charging, I can go online and check my Twitter account and post things up with my iPod touch.
#CelebrityADHDSunday
Here is a celebrity I think who has A.D.H.D or A.D.D. by the way he acted, and felt the need for high-risk behavior and stimulating experiences that cost him a lot...remember, he can hyper-focus on the thing he loves, golf..however, none of us is perfect, including the formerly highly-respected sports superstar Tiger Woods.

I don't know whether he is a genius or a crackpot, or whether he has A.D.D., or A.D.H.D, or is just a thrill-seeker.  Still, we have met something more of the REAL Tiger woods. How he will try and change our impression of him now remains to be seen.
Be good,
Amy Zents
© Amalia Zents 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment