Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Daily Tip: Read, lead, and relax!

Above is a photo my husband took on our honeymoon in St. Maarten.
In this short-attention span world, there is much available to read. We read in snippets and sound bites.
What about reading an entire novel?

Are you up to it?
Escape in a good read, travel to exotic places, learn about new things, and feed your soul!
To get back into reading fiction, I have chosen the "Beekeepers Apprentice," a young adult fiction book.  I love Sherlock Holmes fan books, and anything to do with the men of 221B Baker St.
Have a happy time reading.  I remember my mother used to lose herself in books, and I hope to always find time to do the same.

Reading often is a great way to keep sharp, and it is also very entertaining, and economical!
There's always that public library brimming with good things to read for free!
Remember readers are leaders. 
"The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” Ralph Nader

Peace,
Amy Zents


Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment