Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Daily Tip: You can learn good social skills from your dog!



I made a funny quip this morning while walking the dogs:
"Everything I learned in Kindergarten I learned from my dog!"   I know it sounds non-sensical.  The truth is, the teacher may teach you facts about the world, but dogs can teach you some decent social skills such as welcoming people with enthusiasm, and being forgiving, loyal, and cheerful.
"To err is human, to forgive is canine."
When people or problems bug me, and put me on edge, I will always try and remember how my dogs would react:

"If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, piss on it and walk away!"

I know that sounds harsh, but life is meant to be celebrated, and not suffered through!
Have a great one!
Amy Zents

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment