Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Daily Tip: Lose your junk, so you don't lose your Non-junk!


One thing I know for sure, from my experience on Sunday, when I lost my keys forcing me to rush to work and therefore, causing me to get pulled over by a cop when I got a citation, and from today when I was rushing to go to work, when I tipped over a full container of hot coffee all over the kitchen counters was this.
BAD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE IN A HURRY and DISORGANIZED!
It could certainly help if my home were more organized, and there was less clutter about driving me nuts.
That is what I just started writing about on one of my other blogs I've decided to call, Time to Clean Up my Mess
I have decided to clean up our home over the next 3 months.
I have a lot of junk to lose so I don't lose my non-junk.
I need to throw junk out, and sell stuff and get out of my living space things that disrupt free movement in the home.
When the place is clean I will feel more alive.
I look forward to it, and I believe things will be much better for it.
I am glad my husband is willing to help me
So, a more streamlined envirornment will make a lovely home and a happier life!

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment