Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Daily Tip: Avoid Automatic Eating if you want to avoid unwanted weight gain.

With warmer weather, you may think about building muscles to get in shape for the beach.
I found a nice website with Tips for Better Living

I think the tip on avoiding automatic eating is a huge help.  Folks with ADD/ADHD very often have problems with unhealthy eating habits, and overeating.  It is easy to grab and go.  It may make you happy now, but if you take a look at the long-run, your gobbling up junk may make you less healthy and more fat!
I watch TV and eat.  The food goes in automatically and it's not improving matters.
You know how much you can put in your mouth during an intriguing TV show?
Sound familiar?
You know the TV trap?   You start eating and you don't stop.
It is a risk to health and fitness and you can gain unwanted pounds.
I would like to stop eating in front of the TV.  I kind of like the experience of eating in front of the TV.
But, I must simply stop.  It is not easy, but it is something that makes sense.
Now that I am trying to lose weight, it is hard. 
There is a lot of denial involved with being overweight and eating. 
I think since I am changing to a more sensible diet, I should protect my success.
I have started by incorporating having at least one fresh fruit or vegetable salad a day.
I have even started a blog about it.  Here is the link.  
Also, to stay more body conscious, and aware of my appearance, so as to look more appealing at work and at play I have created this blog.

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment