Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday, May 24, 2010

Daily Tip: Exercise and pump iron to keep your brain your buddy and stay cool!

Along with headgear to protect your brain, you may want to consider physical aerobic exercise and weight training.
I have ADHD and suffer from an anxiety disorder and depression.
But, due to a happy life based on being married to a good person, and due to less stressors in my life than in the past, I feel blessed to contain a lot of my angst most of the time, and keep positive minded.
Today I made a sweeping gesture in word to my social network on line. 
I said "Good things are coming your way!"
Good things came my way.
I got aerobic exercise on a VERY WINDY WARM DAY, and here is a video of me and my dogs!



I also sing to my dog here:



When people get too hot, they get upset easily and sometimes violent.
It is important to stay cool!
Today we got a new air conditioner for our hot, humid little Master bedroom.  It was on sale.
Of course, since my husband checked it out ahead online, I knew it would be a good one.
My husband did all the research on quiet air conditioners for the 10x10 bedroom.
Here is a video of him.


We thought we'd have to pay the sale price of $279 plus tax for the remote controlled air conditioner with all the fancy bells and whistles, but we got it for clearance price at $199 at our local Sears store!
What a blessing!
Also, we know that we need to work out at the gym more often.
I am listening to a good audio book that talks more about that called Healing Anxiety and Depression by Daniel G. Amen, M.D.  It is chock full of great advice.
Stay cool! 
Always remember, "Good things are coming your way!"
Amy Zents

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

2 comments:

  1. Dang - I just realized I didn't have your blog on my blogroll! Well, I've just put it there. Please forgive me. If you sent me chocolates also, I'd feel especially forgiven. Just a thought.

    Cheers,

    Mungo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho! Ho! I see. Chocolates ay? Sorry they'd melt in the heat. But, thanks for putting me on ur blogroll.
    Keep cool!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete