Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Daily Tip: Note when you feel in "flow," and note what got you there.

Ever experience that blissful calm in work called "FLOW?"
What was so special about that day?
What made you FEEL SO GOOD at work?
Perhaps you were floating in a fine state after spending a day on the links, or practicing music before work, like me, or after a cruise on your motorcycle, or after a weekend at the beach.
Whatever it means to you, make time to get your head and heart in the right state before you work.
The state of flow.
Then take note of what got you there!
There is no greater feeling than being in flow, that is, feeling in sync with life and your surroundings.
Peace,
Amy Zents

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

2 comments:

  1. I spend a LOT of time thinking about that...and I have to say, I'm moving my life more and more in the direction of only doing those things that put me in the "flow" zone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Sometimes it's slow, getting into the flow! But, it is great to keep that as a priorty, and to acknowlege the feeling of flow when it happens, and to try and maintain it before it gets disrupted! (Which often happens, and is sometimes unavoidable.)
    I love being in flow too, and I am beginning to feel it this afternoon, so I gotta run!
    Take care,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete