Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Daily Tip: Wishing and Hoping is different than working and action

Today I was busy the whole day long, and I have my husband to thank for being right by my side assisting me in all the chores.  Stove corn fuel is heavy and he brought in 600 pounds for me.  Going to the gym is great when your husband goes with you and cleaning and vacuuming the living room, making supper and walking the dogs together makes the load lighter.
I must say life means a lot of work, and there is a lot of joy to be had when one has a good partner and a plan to get things done.
Today my gratitude is for pen and paper.  I used the back of an envelope to write out my to-dos, but we got 'em done.
Now it is time for bed.
Amy Zents


No comments:

Post a Comment