Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daily Tip: Find a safety net and #CelebrityADHDSunday

I am glad I have a decent and good man to help prevent me from making stupid mistakes.  It is always lovely to communicate your dreams and intentions with someone who will respect you and help you see the light, so to speak.
Case in point.  For every new gadget that comes out on the market, I am eager to run out and buy it.  When those mini-netbooks came out for $300 at Walmart by Acer, I bought 2.  One for my husband and one for me.
Those mini-netbooks were a wise choice, they have built in video, flash, usb's and run full operating systems like Windows Vista.
They are neat and petite.
Now, when the Kindle came out, I was tempted to buy one.  I talked to my husband and realized, that I like to read books, not a screen.  When the iPad came out, I was wanting one desperately, I listened to my husband tell me about the fact, there is no camera, no USB outlets and no Flash.
So, I passed on that.
The thing he did buy me, that I am thankful for, however, is my Nexus One Google phone.
That is the best thing ever!
I can do nearly everything a netbook or PC can do on it and it is tiny and portable.
So, find a wise man or woman to help keep you on track.
You will be richer, happier and more pleased than ever.
As for watching video on a small computer-sized screen.  No thanks, I'll pass.  Just like I love marking up real books in my hot little hands, I love watching a big TV in bed or Imax movie screen in the movie theatre.
Have a frugal and productive day,
Amy Zents
© Amalia Zents 2010
She may or may not have A.D.H.D, but if one Celebrity shows tendencies towards being high-strung and unself-controlled it's Ms. Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment