Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daily Tip: Simple is not always easy when there is so much on your plate

I think we all think we could live simpler lives.
That is more often than not a pipedream.
As much as I want to streamline my activities, I find that from personal grooming, to petcare, housework, to employment, our lives are just plain filled with a lot to do.
It is tax season and there are gigs coming up, along with a lot of work to do in the house.
Then there is recreation and teaching, exercise, and sleep.
I so often wish I didn't have to sleep, but you need sleep.
It is a necessary factor to a healthy life and a healthy mind.
And doing laundry, keeping clean and staying in touch with family are other pressing priorities.
A good attitude is more important than less to do.
There will always be a ton of things to do.  I have a goal in mind every day and find even doing the simplest plan is not so simple.
Nevertheless, you will benefit to keep life AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Even then, it will be a challenge to get things done.
Take care,
Amy Zents
© Amalia Zents 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment