Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, March 12, 2010

Daily Tip: Use common sense, or you can't do everything all the time.

Today the toilet backed up.  Nothing worse than waking up to a clogged toilet, with a broken handle.
Wow, they sure make crappy things these days.  No pun intended.
That is a new toilet we had installed. and now the tub isn't draining properly either.  Guess we will have to have a word with our plumber who did the work.
What a shame!
I unclogged the toilet using my mum's old method of sending boiling water down the hole.
It did the trick, after sending down water a couple of times.
I had so many good intentions of things to do today, but only focused on the 3 major ones.
That of cookng a decent hot breakfast for my husband, taking the dogs out and cleaning up the place.
It is too much to try and do everything, there is generally something that always gets in the way.
Today it was a bill from our local AnyTime Fitness's financial headquarters, a business called ABC Financial stating I had a debt.  How could this be? 
We have automatic billpay.  When I waited and waited on the automatic phone system til an operator FINALLY picked up, I found out she knew nothing about anything owed.  She thinks it could be an error either with the gym or with their automated system.  Well, whoop-dee-doo!  So, I'm robbed of my precious time trying to clear up their error.
I hate that kind of crap.
I wish I could be recompensed with a free 6-month membership or at least some kind of compensation.
But, the customer is NEVER king.  I should know that by now.
It is tempting to write a dissatisfied letter to the ABC Financial services, but I will try and get to the bottom of the problem by talkng to the owners of the gym,
Well, gotta run.  Keep life simple so you have time to handle the *** interruptions that mar your day.
Amy Zents
© Amalia Zents 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment