Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday, July 5, 2010

Daily Tip: You will say things you regret more easily when u go without sleep!


AS a wife, a singer-songwriter, a part-time radio DJ, music teacher and a homemaker/petsownme(er)
I run myself ragged too many times.
It is hard on my body and brain.
Thus, I watch TV into the wee hours for an escape and wind up with a sleep deficit!
Now, I need to be stronger and more vigilant about my sleep.
Everything goes down the toilet when I am tired.
I say things.  Bad things I regret.  Critical, mean, thoughtless things.
Then I feel awful.
So, please read and know.
It may happen to u as well.
Get ur shut-eye and be happy,
Peace,
Amy Zents 
Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment