Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Daily Tip: The best things happen while you're walking!

Kinda makes life interesting when I go walking.

As someone who has ADHD I have a need to move.  I am restless within four walls, and miserable.
The sedentary lifestyle, though an appealing idea to most, has no hold on antsy types like me.
Plus it makes you old, weak and sick fast.
Dogs are great to help the antsy ADHD'er get outdoors and gain healthful exercise to stay young and fit.
There are many other benefits to walking (or hiking, running, speedwalking) that come via the time
one spends in the great outdoors.  The warmer climes that summer brings in these parts makes walking the dogs even more easier, and pleasant to me.
I love to take photographs as well on my walks.  Many times I gain inspiration for my poetry blog, or my daily webcomic.
So walk, and be relieved of many of the stresses and strains our society puts on us through fun, interesting and free exercise.
Have a happy weekend, and keep safe.
Peace,
Amy Zents

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment