Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Daily Tip: You can still seem new at 82!

:-) "I want to be young at 82 too!"

(AMY NEVER TELLS HER AGE..)

I was at the Bavarian Blast celebration in New Ulm, MN tonight.
One woman there, who played buttonbox concertina, was wearing a pair of jeans a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up part of the way, nice boots, and short styled and tousled blonde-dyed hair..she looked very similar to the actress who plays the principal on Glee.
This woman told me she was 82, and she didn't look a day over 50!
So, keep young of heart, yodel, play button box accordian, dress hip.
You never know, your lusty enthusiasm for life will keep you young and sexy all the days of your life!

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice on staying young Amelia. I'm young at heart (some say immature at times)Try to dress hip, I actually can play the button accordion ( never considered it's sex appeal!) but I can't yodel if my life depended on it. I guess 3 out of 4 might knock 5 years off :O)

    Greg
    (Andante)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool Andante! I enjoy the warm and harmonic beauty of the button accordian. I think that it takes some skill and a good musical ear to play it. I think keeping up with the times is vital to projecting a youthful image. I was also impressed with 90 year old Noel Neil http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Neill
    Do you remember the TV Lois Lane who starred with George Reeves in Superman? She still acts and she doesn't let time make her it's slave!
    Stay active, and stay in touch!
    Peace,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete