Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, July 9, 2010

Daily Tip: Sometimes jogging your memory jogs false things to the fore!

Did you ever get in an argument with someone because you thought they said or did something stupid, and then on a later occasion you chanced to bring it up, and trying to correct them, they attacked you saying you don't know what you are saying and that you are totally wrong?
Well, that happened to me, and I thought for sure I was right.
Well, either I am the one confused or I was lied to.
I tend to accept the former.  Sometimes, I think I know what's going on but my attention is half-there, and so I remember faulty information.
So, I suggest for those of us with ADD/ADHD not to put too fine a point on other people's foibles because we certainly have enough of our own!
Peace,
Amy Zents

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment