Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Daily Tip: Pets help us to savor the moment.


I am so happy to have 2 healthy young(ish) dogs.
They add a lot of joy to my life.
Even with ADHD and the neediness of my pets for love, attention, walks, water, food and treats, they add a lot of color to my life.
Literally, because each day I showcase the photos I took on my walks with them.
You may see them here.
When pets die we suffer as well.  Their demise at whatever age, even after age 17, or so still causes us heartbreak and also makes us remember that pets lives and our lives don't continue indefinetly.
This is the memorial I did for our dog Sheba.
Here is a video I did for my darling cat Romeo.
It made a lot of people cry.
It made me cry.
Yet, while he was living Romeo was a lover and a sweetie, and enjoyed life thoroughly!
Let us all be appreciative of every breath and every moment.
It is great to enjoy our pets here too.
Peace,
Amy Zents


Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

No comments:

Post a Comment