Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dealing with clutter is an ongoing issue for many with ADHD and ADD


Hi fellow ADD and ADHD sufferers,
I have a friend coming over today to help me with the housework.
Hopefully, things go well. Not only am I ADD, but I am a control freak, and junior hoarder.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Peace.

Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2



From the creator of Cole's Kibble and How I fight ADHD comes this:

A book about a dog is always intriguing.
How about a book about a Poodle with A.D.D, also known as an Attention-deficit dog?
Bitey Poodle is such a dog.
In the first of a series of books involving Bitey Poodle, a trust fund dog with a whim of iron and a heart of gold, called "Bitey Poodle's Vices," dog-owner and dog fiction author Amalia E. Zents takes you on a comedic thrill ride through Bitey Poodle's world.
Learn more about how he copes in a major metropolis as a trust fund pup who is on the look-out for
adventure, fun, and romance.
Young adult readers will lap it up, and so will you!
For more information on the series and to read free samples of the ebook and paper-back see Amazon
I welcome your feedback.
Keep on smiling!
Amalia

No comments:

Post a Comment