Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, December 3, 2010

A different tack with my blog.


Hi friends and fellow ADD/ADHD bloggers.
I am back!
I have decided to take a different approach with my blog posts.
I still want to be informative, and hopefully entertaining, but I think I am going to share experiences and adventures I have had in applying some of the suggestions I so freely offered you in past blog posts.
I have often found myself a "victim of circumstance," instead of being a goal-setter.
I have dreams and goals and do not reward myself with the "Atta-girl!" or proverbial pat on the head.
Without tracking or rewarding myself for improvements I am not very inspired to change.
There is a saying.

Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.

Peace,
Amy Zents



Make sure to enjoy a sample of original music from my band Molly and Sonny Boy's newest CD release http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mollysonnyboy2

1 comment: